Monday, January 02, 2006

through our own [window]

i heard once that everyone sees this world through their own little window, and through that window we all see things differently.

i wanted to share a little bit of my window. i captured a lot of 2005 with my camera, so on this blog, i wanted to try to do a top ten list of photos to show a little bit of my year. i realize that nothing in my life can compare to other world events such as: the war in iraq, and hurricane katrina. however these photos are just a small glimpse into my life.


i decided to pick ten photographs from the whole year that i felt were either artistic or captured a strong emotion in my life. sometimes a photograph was able to do both. these ten photographs are images that remind me of my year in 2005. i hope you enjoy the view.

No comments: